Are you Hiring?
Yes, we are! Jack Pine is currently taking applications for a key position to join us as a part of the management team as a Taproom Manager.
We are also accepting applications for Beertenders as we get read for our busy summer season.
See job details and application below.
Reports to: Owner
Wage: Depending on Qualifications
Hours: This is a full time position. Typical hours will be Noon - 8pm, Tuesday through Saturday following peak Taproom Hours.
Description: Jack Pine Brewery is looking for someone that can get things done; someone that gets excited about embracing a vision and putting it into action. The brewery is looking for someone that takes pride in ensuring that everything is running smoothly on a daily basis. We are seeking someone that can effectively lead and manage people, creating company policies and holding people accountable.
Lead, Manage, and hold Accountable all Taproom Staff.
• Train new Beertenders and manage existing ones.
• Establish and maintain taproom policies and procedures.
• Evaluate staffing needs to match peak taproom hours.
• Manage communication to all beertenders.
Manage all aspects of the Taproom daily operations.
• Monitor all taproom supplies and re-orders.
• Manage current gift shop inventory and source new items to increase revenue.
• Ensure Taproom is clean beyond daily beertender duties.
Own the Customer Experience
• Address customer complaints and issues.
• Manage Taproom ambiance to ensure we have the best space for our customers.
• Support our beertenders in providing exceptional customer service.
Plan and implement new Taproom events and activities to increase traffic.
• Contribute new ideas to the management team.
• Assist with planning and coordinating new and existing events.
• Handle all of the operational details for events and activities.
• Customer Service Focus
• Attention to Detail
• Motivation Towards Growth
• Fluent in Word, Excel, Google Apps, and able to learn new applications quickly.
• Must be good with numbers
• Basic knowledge in beer and an eagerness to learn more and teach others
• Prior experience managing people is preferred
To apply, submit a completed application and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role of Taproom Manager. Applications and cover letters may be emailed to or delivered to the brewery during taproom hours.
Reports to: Taproom Manager
Starting Wage: $9.86 / hr (plus tips)
Additional $0.50/hr bonus for Certified Beer Server certificate
Additional $0.50/hr bonus for Shift Lead
Availability: This is a part-time position following taproom hours.
Hours: 5-20 hours a week, based on availability and taproom hours.
Job Duties: Keep the beer flowing and the taproom tidy! Capable of learning any and all taproom tasks including, but not limited to: operating the register, pouring pints, filling growlers, filling crowlers, changing kegs, clearing tables, washing glassware, sweeping, mopping, and keeping all things clean.
Requirements: Be punctual and dependable. Previous experience in a fast-paced retail environment preferred, but not required. A positive attitude and excellent people skills is a must. Knowledge of beer is not required, but a willingness and interest to learn, is
(must be 21 years of age or older).
Follow the links below to apply. Applications may be dropped off at the taproom during business hours, or emailed to .